Please login to continueContinue shopping sign in
Sony Store Membership Program
Sony Store Membership Program
To qualify as a Sony Store member, you would have to purchase THB 5,000 in a month from Sony Stores in Thailand and/or Sony Store Online (Thailand).
By joining the Sony Store Membership Program, continuing to redeem the loyalty points or member’s benefits provided, by Sony Thailand Corporation Limited, it means that you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
- Sony Store membership program is exclusive for the registered member only. Accumulated points and various benefits under this program cannot be transferred to another person.
- Each customer is entitled to join the Sony Store membership program and is only for 1 account.
- A membership card will be issued upon qualification of spending 5,000 baht in a month from Sony Stores in Thailand and/or Sony Store (Online) Thailand only. You are required to store the physical receipts of your purchases for accumulation of 5,000 baht in a month.
- To confirm your Sony Store membership: When you wish to use your loyalty points, you would need to quote your user ID, email address or show your membership card to our staff.
- Sony Store loyalty points is earned by purchasing any products at any Sony Stores in Thailand and / or Sony Store (Online) Thailand only. Loyalty points offered may be changed without prior notice.
- Sony Store loyalty points and benefits can be used with other promotional offers, unless stated otherwise.
- Your registered email address will be your user ID for the Sony Store membership. You can check your current balance points via Sony Thai Call Center : 02-715-6100 on Monday - Saturday (09.00 - 17.30 hours).
- In any circumstances, if there is any dispute between Sony Store members and Sony Thai Company Limited, Sony Thai Company Limited reserves the right to have final and absolute discretion.
- Loyalty points will be credited to the member's account on the next working day after successful payment and confirmation of delivery date.
- Once loyalty points are redeemed, members cannot cancel or change except upon cancellation of invoice. In such cases, points that have been redeemed to offset the purchase will be returned to the member's account after completing cancellation process.
- If there is any abuse, violation or improper use of the Sony Store membership program, the company reserves the right to have final and absolute discretion including but not limited to termination of membership status. All loyalty points may be forfeited without prior notice.
- All loyalty points are individual rights of each registered member and cannot be transferred to other members.
- The company reserves the right to have sole and absolute discretion should loyalty points be obtained by improper channels or improper ways.
- Sony Store members can check their current balance points via Sony Thai Call Center : 02-715-6100 on Monday - Saturday (09.00 - 17.30 hours).
- The original receipt of the purchase must be kept for future verification by the company, if necessary. If you are unable to provide proof of purchase, the company reserves the right to cancel the loyalty points earned and to recover the equivalent value of any promotional products which has already been redeemed.
- Sony Thai Company Limited reserves the right to determine loyalty points offered and its usage and to make changes at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.
- Sony Thai Company Limited shall not be held responsible and shall not accept liability for the lost of loyalty points arising from dishonesty of any third parties or crimes, and the company will not return lost loyalty points to its members. Members must keep their personal identifiers, User ID and password confidential.
- Sony Thai Company Limited reserves the right to have sole and absolute discretion to occasionally change the membership benefits. It is the sole responsibility of the members to refer to the specific terms and conditions of the point redemption.
Earning of loyalty points
- Members will earn loyalty points by purchasing at any Sony Stores in Thailand and / or Sony Store (Online) Thailand. Other sales channels are excluded.
- For purchases at any Sony Stores in Thailand, members need to show their membership card or quote their User ID (email address) to the staff before payment.
- For purchases at Sony Store (Online) Thailand, members must log in to their account before making an order to earn the loyalty points.
- Some products are exempted from the earning of loyalty points. For any inquiries, please check with our staff.
- Loyalty points earned will depend on the net price of the purchased product. Coupons or product discounts based on various promotions will be deducted before calculation (calculated from the final price of the product).
- Loyalty points will be valid for 2 years from the last day you purchase the product. (If a product is purchased continuously every 2 years, the points will be renewed continuously and there will be no expiry date).
Redeeming of loyalty points
- The right to redemption is for each individual member only and cannot be transferred to other members.
- Loyalty points can be used as a discount on the next purchase or to redeem other gifts that have been specified.
- Every 1 point is equivalent to 1 baht. There is no limit to the amount of points that can be used to redeem as a discount at the next purchase unless stated otherwise.
- Once the redemption of points has been confirmed, it cannot be cancelled or changed. However, upon cancellation of invoice, points that have been redeemed as a discount will be returned to the member's account, terms and conditions apply.
- Sony Thai Company Limited will not be held responsible and does not accept any liability arising from using or any issues related to premiums which are made by third parties, not related to Sony Thai Company Limited.
- Loyalty points earned can only be redeemed on the next purchase.